Banana Spring Rolls
Recipe type: Dessert
Banana Spring Rolls are a Cambodian Food Recipe for a nice sweet spring roll dessert.
- 1 large banana, peeled
- 4 spring roll wrappers
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ Tbs cinnamon
- 2 cups oil
- Preheat the oil in a deep-fryer or large cast-iron skillet.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Slice banana in half lengthwise, then crosswise into fourths.
- Place one piece of banana on a spring roll wrapper, and sprinkle with sugar mixture to taste.
- Roll from the edge to the center, then fold top and bottom corners in, and continue rolling.
- Dip your finger in water and brush the last edge to seal.
- Repeat with remaining banana pieces.
- Fry a few banana rolls at a time in the hot oil until evenly browned. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Serve with ice cream.