Recipe type: Dessert
Coconut Custard is a Cambodian food recipe with squash.
- 4 eggs
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated white sugar
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 1 c. thinly sliced winter squash, seeds and rind removed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a deep bowl, beat eggs well. Add sugars and stir until dissolved. Stir in coconut milk and squash.
- Pour into a 9 by 9-inch baking pan or a 9- or 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake custard 45 to 50 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve at room temperature.