Stir Fried Noodles
Recipe type: Entree
Stir Fried Noodles is a Cambodian Food Recipe with vegetables.
- 3 Tbs Oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 oz snap peas, sliced
- 1 small carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs rice vinegar.
- 1 Tbs fresh orange juice
- Cooked noodles
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil with the sesame oil.
- Add the snap peas, carrots, red pepper, red onion, and green onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry the vegetables over high heat until lightly browned in spots but still crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the skillet and stir-fry over high heat until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the rice vinegar and orange juice and continue stir frying until the noodles are incorporated about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.