Recipe type: Salad
Cucumber Salad is a Cambodian food recipe that is refreshing on the side of a spicy meal.
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro in a large bowl. Lightly crush tomatoes and green onions with a large spoon and mix well.
- Garnish salad with fresh cilantro.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Drain off any excess liquid just before serving.