Recipe type: Entree
Shrimp Curry is a Cambodian Food Recipe made with coconut milk.
- 1½ tsp canola oil
- 1 Tbs red curry paste
- 12 oz shrimp, peeled
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 oz pepper strips, red or green
- 2 oz peas and carrots
- 2 oz bamboo shoots, sliced
- 2 oz snow peas
- 1½ tsp lemon zest, grated
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1½ tsp fish sauce
- 1½ tsp lemon Juice
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Heat the curry paste in the oil about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the onion, peppers, peas, bamboo shoots, lemon zest, coconut milk, fish sauce, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook another 2 minutes or until shrimp just turns pink.
- Sprinkle cilantro over the dish and serve hot.
Sponsored by Opera Foods Pty Ltd Melbourne food distributors. Supplies of organic matcha wholesale.