Recipe type: Salad
Beef Salad is a Cambodian Food Recipe for strips of grilled beef and cabbage salad.
- 600g beef fillets, grilled and thinly sliced
- ½ a small white cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ a small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 red chillies (long), thinly sliced
- 2 medium green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 whole clove of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of herbs, mint, coriander and basil mixed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 stalks of lemon grass sliced
- 3 limes
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Roasted and chopped peanuts for garnish
- Lettuce leaves for decoration
- Gently mix all the ingredients together, adding the beef last.
- Serve on a plate decorated with lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with peanuts and chillies.