Stir-Fried Vegetables is a Cambodian food recipe with onions and mixed vegetables in fish sauce.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups bite-sized pieces of mixed fresh vegetables
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1½ tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat for 1 minute.
- Fry onion over high heat, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Add mixed vegetables. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickest vegetable is crisp-tender.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, and pepper and stir.
- Serve hot with rice.