Pineapple-Fish Noodles is a Cambodian food recipe with rice noodles mixed with coconut milk and fish sauce.
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lb. fish fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained thoroughly
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- hot rice noodles
- fresh mint and cilantro for garnish
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add fish, garlic, and ginger. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes, or until fish becomes white.
- Add pineapple, coconut milk, fish sauce, pepper, sugar, and cayenne pepper and stir well. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve over hot rice noodles. Garnish with fresh mint and cilantro.